Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 20: Karlstejn and Prague, Czech Republic

Ahh, nothing like the smell of yeast in the morning. Cesky Krumlov is the home of the Eggenberg brewery; one of my favorite beers in CZ thus far. It also happens to be where we parked the car, which we collected today before leaving the lovely town of Krumlov.

On our way back to Prague, we squeezed in a few more sites, including Karlstejn castle. This is the second most visited place in Czech Republic.

I also had the opportunity to let a little older woman talk my ear off in Czech despite my indicating a complete lack of comprehension. I did let her continue, because I don't think her neighbors could spare the time anymore.

We end our day in a Prague airport hotel, where we enjoy the last evening with our parents. Tomorrow will be bittersweet; it is the third week anniversary of our flight to Europe, we will cross off another new country, and yet, we venture onwards only as two. We are convinced the warm weather with leave with our parents, but hopefully we are mistaken (we even got a bit sunburned today!). Either way, it's been a great 10 days with them here!



1 comment: