Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 10 v 2.0: Prague, Czech Republic

This afternoon, we took a five hour train ride from Germany to Czech Republic, where we crossed a new country off of our list!

Even better, after we navigated our way through the train station... and then the subway... at our last stop we knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel - our parents! For the next 11 days, all 4 of us will be together. First, experiencing CZ for the first time. Then, off to the motherland (Poland) where Chris, my dad, and I will all discover another new country.

Chris and I expect our days to be even more jam-packed than they have already been, but (we think) we're ready to accept the challenge.

Not many pictures today, but our parents found an amazing pub near our hotel, so my dad and I (obviously) had to check out their tap selection. Check out the bottom of my glass! Pure circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment