Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 47: Lisa in Seattle, WA with Kristina (with a 'K')

Life is hard. I mean, really hard. Kristina and I spent our day dog-sitting a 4 month old lab with an 8 year old German shepherd keeshond mix. I started and finished a book, Kristina did some freelancing, and we indulged in amazing Thai food. After Thai, we fell into an immediate food coma, with warm puppies on a comfortable couch.

After our nap, while motivated-Kristina went for a run, I went boating on Lake Union with my friend Matt to watch a sailboat race. Thankfully, the weather held out, we had some great views, and I learned a lot more about sailing.

Then, in keeping with the theme of this Seattle trip, we all met up at a bar for some local beer. Somehow, I only had one beer, but my alter-ego ordered a pitcher. Thankfully, I had some hungry runners who were more than happy to share it with me.

That's it for today! I have an early start tomorrow (4:00 am) as I'm headed back home to celebrate my mom's birthday! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment