Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 46: Lisa in Seattle, WA with Kristina (with a 'K')

I woke up this morning in sunny Seattle; I repeat, Seattle was sunny! After passing out like a champ at 5pm the night before, I was able to sleep until about 8:30 am (with the exception of Chris' 3:30 alarm for her flight home).

I bid farewell to Amber and sweet Lucy and walked in the sunshine to Kristina's place. Shortly thereafter, we set out for a coffee shop where I enjoyed a hippied-out chai latte with hemp milk (delicious!). We strolled through Pike Place market, rode the ferris wheel, and took a quick detour to Pike brewery before hitting the climbing gym.

Three hours later, ego in check, arms burning, and soul happy, we made our way to 74th Street Ale House for dinner and drinks with friends. Sadly (for my pride, not my body), after a month of pilsners and limited beer in Asia, I have returned to light-weight status and simply enjoyed one IPA. Thankfully, it was delicious and the company was even better.







No comments:

Post a Comment