Monday, June 10, 2013

Days 63-66: Home Sweet Midwest

After a long day in the airport on June 7, Lisa and I finally made it home. Thank goodness too, as we had the 8th Annual Walk with Rachel on Saturday!

Over $8,000 was raised to benefit Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, all in memory of our dear friend Rachel, who passed away on February 23, 2004. 

Later, Lisa cheered on the Blackhawks with the family, while my boyfriend Chris and I headed to the far off land of Wisconsin for a Zac Brown Band concert. 

Today, Lisa and I have been quite productive around the house. The productivity ends for me tomorrow, however. The next five days will be filled with rest and relaxation as the beau and I travel to the Caribbean island of St. Martin. Pictures of beautiful beaches to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment